Power of Attorney

Who Will Make Decisions on Your Behalf If You're Unable To?

Appoint someone to have power of attorney in Walpole, MA

You make important decisions every day. But what happens if you're unable to make those decisions for a short or long period of time? You can appoint someone to take charge by drafting a power of attorney document with the Law Office of Richard W. Mable in Walpole, MA.

The person holding power of attorney will then have legal authorization to make financial and medical decisions on your behalf. Contact our power of attorney law firm today to start the process.